[click-on any image to make it larger - use your back button to return]

Monday, December 6, 2010

Earrings

Over the past several month I have created a few hundred new earrings.  I have made every effort to be sure that no two pair are alike.  The earrings are made from very lightweight aluminum and hand painted with bright and iridescent and duochrome colors.

The earrings are $20.00 / pair or two pair for $35.00.






Here are samples of the current hand painted iridescent and duochrome on aluminum inventory.

















Here are samples of the enamel colors hand painted on aluminum.

I always have the standard glass and wire earring on hand.


I often make drawings of the new earring designs - for example:


I also make some specialty and promotional earrings for sports and musical groups, etc.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment