[click-on any image to make it larger - use your back button to return]

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Fish - 2010

Just in time for Christmas!

Many of you have asked when the new Christmas Fish will be available.   I started working about three weeks ago and have created all sizes and colors of Christmas Fish, colorful mobiles, and desk plants you don't need to water.

The Christmas Fish are an ongoing tradition that was started about 1977.  Gretchen and I would make all types of Christmas ornaments and hang them on a bare white fig branch that substituted for the standard pine tree.   

This year I made Christmas Fish sized from 3 inches to about 18 inches. They are mounted as singles, as pairs, and three in a group, so any number combination is possible.   They are priced at $15.00 to $25.00 per fish, and are available in a rainbow of color combinations.

[Yes, I will mail them to you].

Call me if you want to visit the gallery
If you don't see one you like let me know.
--
Dennis
254.723.8318

No comments:

Post a Comment